Sunday, October 28, 2007

Well it's another post. What's up with that. Well we went to the zoo yesterday. I think I have a budding photographer. I actually had to fight with Logan over taking photos of the animals. Of course, he didn't want to pose for me.... so I got the goofy faces when he deemed it suitable to sit at all, but we did get some great shots of the animals. It's hard to believe but he has more tests. He just had a science test and he got an A!!! and he has a social studies test on Wed. It seems like the kid has science and social studies tests about every 2 weeks. He starts wrestling Thurs. and is now in basketball. It should be much nicer than football with it's 2-2 1/2 hour practices. Well that's it for now. I'll leave you with lots of photos. Take care until next time. beth.